24 February 2008

Blogging

So ... this blog business is kind of fun-ish ... it's kind of a nice way to keep in touch with people. I've been thinking about whether I would use it in the future outside of the context of a travel blog.

And I think I will. I don't know what in particular that I will find worth talking about in the future ... but I'm sure there's actually a lot to talk and/or rant about. Both Erica and I are definitely scheming things for the spring and summer. We'll see. And I'd rather write some stuff here than on stupid MySpace.

So there we are, dear reader. Thanks for keeping in touch. If you want to check in here from time to time to get any updates, please do. But as always, no guarantees of anything other than closeups of sandwiches and uninteresting ranting.

No comments: