22 December 2007

SUPER PANCHO!


Mofo's know about their hot dogs 'round these parts. Cept they call them "super panchos" for some reason. Peter's Hot Dog in Palermo Viejo. Ok check it ... the glass case ... the top row is sauces ... creams, dressings, sauces like mostaza, salsa de golf, blue cheese, catsup, whatever. Okay. 12 choices of sauces. On the bottom, 8 choices of cheese sauces plus 16 some choices of salsas and chopped veggies and so forth. Chimichurris ... tomato salsas, onion salsas, saurkraut and other pickled things, corn salsa, everything you could want and things you didn't know even existed, that you want.

Nice thin dog and a nice fresh bun w/ your choice of sauces and salsas ("de eleccion") and topped with superthin fried potatoes or onions.

Bananas good. Gooey and bursting with messy flavor and crunchy crunch. And a burger and a hot dog and a coke ... 9 pesos. Just shy of US$3. Bomb diggity!!

1 comment:

Stella James Restivo said...

you know I am not lying saying this. I am jealous and I wish I had a six pack of those dogs. Allright maybe 3 dogs 3 burgers. Inhale some for me.

___ ___
0 0
?
| |
\_________/

That iis me smiling, HA!!!!!