17 September 2008

Blogging

People (and by that I mean like three or two people) have been commenting that I haven't written anything lately ... which I don't get cuz I don't get why anyone would read any of this, but yeah. Summer's been really busy ... but looking forward to that slowing down quite a bit. Need some quiet time.

Quick update. We did a bunch of festivals and parties this summer ... in various capacities, but mostly for me, in our food vending mode, which has been really fun and rewarding. The season culminated in the ELEVATE festival which we helped produce in downtown Bend which turned out pretty nicely and has mad promise for better things in the future. Mid August we did a trip to visit Seattle and my folks. (Big shout to Fontecchio and Philippa!) Then Burning Man ... followed by a few days in the ALF in Reno. We got back from Reno on a Wednesday, spent Thursday packing and unpacking and went right to the Sisters Folk Fest. Then more packing and unpacking and then off the next Thursday to Earthdance. Stoked for some downtime now.

No comments: